Barnacle Ledge, Northeast Harbor
- June $3300.00
- July $5,800.00 or $10,000.00 for the month
- August $5,800.00 or $10,000.00 for the month
- September $5,600.00
- October $4,400.00
All rent plus The State of Maine Sales and Use Tax, and security deposit.
Homeowner requests no pets please.
This cottage is a year round rustic home located on Barnacle Way. Barnacle Way is a semi-private drive off South Shore Road in Northeast Harbor. Being a very short walk to the Fleet makes this home especially convenient for a boating family. The grounds are mostly natural ground cover with a few mature trees, a small lawn area and parking area for two or three cars. Consisting of two levels, Barnacle Ledge provides a surprising amount of space and privacy.
- Living room with dining area plus open kitchen
- Sliding glass doors to patio
- One bedroom with queen size bed
- One bedroom with twin beds
- One bathroom with Combination tub/shower
- Furnace/laundry room with washer and dryer
- Storage closets/pantry
- Two sets of stairs to upper level
- Large Master bedroom with a king size bed, and views of a bit of a water view plus generous sitting area, walk-in closet, private bath with combination tub/shower
- Library or study with skylights and trundle bed, can be used as a 4th bedroom
- Den or computer room with wet bar, and sliding glass doors to a small deck, with a peek of a water view