- July $11,000.00 Monthly ($6,000.00 Bi-weekly).
- August $11,00.00 Monthly ($6000.00 Bi-weekly).
- September $10,500.00 Monthly ($5,600.00 Bi-weekly).
All rent plus The State of Maine Sales and Use Tax, and security deposit.
Homeowner requests no smoking and no pets please.
This cottage is a portion of a larger compound located at the entrance of the harbor of Northeast Harbor. During the 1940's Wallace Harrison was commissioned to renovate the cabins, combining the old and the new. Mr. Harrison was inspired by the sound and motion of the ocean and by the changing sea light. Landscaping include ferns, evergreens and blueberry bushes. Curving paths relate to the shoreline and the work of sculptor Isamu Noguchi. Noguchi's work can be found at various locations throughout the property. The property features a deepwater dock and a guest mooring. From this location one can see Bear Island Light, the Cranberry Islands, as well as all the boat traffic going and coming to Northeast Harbor.
Daytime use of the indoor swimming pool and hot tub is also included.
Ariel Cottage consists of:
- Living room with stone fireplace with water view
- Small galley-style kitchen
- Dining area with fireplace
- Master bedroom with views of the water queen size bed and private bath with tub/shower combination
- Bedroom with one twin bed with views of the water
- Bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Bedroom with a view of the water with two twin beds and private full bath.
Included in the rental of these cabins is the use of the dock, mooring, indoor swimming pool, satellite TV. Laundry facilities are located in another building on the property.