Chiltern Cottage, Somesville
- July & August -- $2,000 (1 wk)--$4,000 (2 wks)--$6,500 (4wks)
- June & September -- $1,500 (1 wk)--$3,000 (2 wks)--$5,000 (4 wks)
- October & May -- $1,000 (1 wk)--$2,000 (2 wks)--$3,000 (4wks)
- OR this home can be rented year round!
- $1500.00 a month with the use of the pool
- $1200.00 a month without the use of the pool
All rent plus The State of Maine Sales and Use Tax, and security deposit.
Located in Somesville less than 10 miles from Northeast Harbor, this lovely cottage sits upon a grassy knoll, surrounded by gardens with a breathtaking view of the mountains. Light fills this home as you enter the foyer.
- Open concept living room with a small gas fireplace, dining area and fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with tub shower (opens into a family room with a lap pool and TV area).
- This spa area can also be entered from the foyer or from sliding glass doors that open onto a patio.
- Open loft area with two twin beds
- Bathroom with an oversized stall shower.
- Bedroom with a queen size bed
- Bedroom with two twin beds
- TV room
- Bathroom with oversized stall shower
- Laundry is located in the utility room.
Chiltern Cottage has Direct TV and the use of a tennis court located just down the lane. Homeowner will maintain the swimming pool and be responsible for the grounds.