Christine's Cottage, Northeast Harbor
- June $1100.00
- July $2200.00
- August $2200.00
- September $1100.00
All rentals plus The State of Maine Sales and Use Tax and security deposit. Homeowner requests no pets and no smoking please.
This charming home is located on Lookout Way in Northeast Harbor, just around the corner from the library and only two blocks from Main Street. Filled with original woodwork, hardwood floors and other attractive touches that add to its character and appeal, this sunny home offers a blend of comfortable furnishings and antiques that will make you feel instantly at home in Maine. A low stone wall surrounds the front garden and cobblestone patio, along with a nice yard and off street parking for two vehicles.
- Galley kitchen, with electric stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
- Living room with stairs to second floor
- Office area with bunk
- Bathroom with stall shower
- Dining room seats 4-6 – back stairs to second floor.
- Enclosed sun porch with a day bed.
- Mud room/entry porch
- Bedroom with a queen size bed
- Bedroom with a double bed
- Master bedroom with a king size bed, sitting area, and backstairs to first floor
- Bathroom with tub.
BASEMENT: Washer and dryer. Club shower, dressing area, shaving sink.