Delights, Northeast Harbor
- 2020 Weekly Rates:
This large, beautiful, turn of the century Fred Savage cottage with a private tennis court is located on Delights Road, in Northeast Harbor. It is reached by a long semi-private drive with a round turn and has privacy and distant harbor views. Delights is just steps away from the Trails of Acadia and all that the village of Northeast Harbor has to offer. This home has cable TV, internet and an oil fired furnace providing hot air heat.
- Foyer with stairs to second floor and door to open porch.
- Living room with fireplace opens to large office.
- Dining room with fireplace seats 8-10. Doors open to small deck with distant views of the harbor.
- Kitchen with 6-burner range, wine cooler, two refrigerators, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Breakfast room seats 8-10 easily and opens to porch with distant views of the water.
- Powder room.
- Back hall- stairs to second floor and to basement, outside entrance.
- Spacious foyer with newly renovated full bath with glassed-in shower off hall.
- Bedroom with twin beds and fireplace adjoins a
- Bedroom with twin beds.
- Half bath.
- Bedroom with double bed.
- Bedoom with twin beds, with water views.
- Master suite with king size bed bed, fireplace and water views. Master suite has two bathrooms: One with a clawfoot tub and after-thought shower; the other with a clawfoot tub and separate shower. Glassed-in sleeping porch set up as office off the master bedroom.
- Bedroom with queen bed, water views, TV and private full bath with shower.
- Bedroom with king bed and water views.
- Dormitory style bedroom with one queen, two twins and one child-size bed.
- Hall bathroom with tub only.
- Game room with ping pong table and microwave.
- This area connects to a carpeted family room set up with two couches, two chairs and a large screen TV/DVD.
- Laundry area