Lapsley Cottage, Northeast Harbor
- July $25,000.00
All rent plus The State of Maine Sales and Use Tax, and security deposit.
Homeowner requests no pets and no smoking, please.
Located on the edge of Gilpatrick Cove overlooking the Northeast Harbor Fleet and with a view of Suttons Island, The Lapsley Cottage is a wonderful spot for your vacation. This cottage is within easy walking distance to the Village, the Fleet and all that Northeast Harbor has to offer.
- Living room with stone fireplace and views of the water opens to a deck which also has a fireplace and views of the water.
- Dining area easily seats 6 with views of the water, opens on the western side to the porch and on the eastern side to a patio.
- Kitchen with gas range, dishwasher, microwave oven and refrigerator. Family room with propane "wood" sotve.
- Laundry area and bathroom with stall shower.
- North bedroom wing: Bedrom with two twin beds and a view of the water.
- Bedroom with two twin beds and a view of the water.
- Hall bathroom with tub/shower combination.
- South bedroom wing:
- Bedrom with view of the water and two twin beds, private bathroom with tub.
- Bedroom with views of the water and two twin beds, private bathroom with tub
- Bedroom with views of the water and double bed, this bedroom has a private deck as well as a private bathroom and a stall shower and a tub.
- Master bedroom suite with desk area, king size bed and bathroom with tub/shower combination.