Tranquility Base, Northeast Harbor
See Available Dates Below
Tranquility Base is available for the month of July the rate is $24,000.00
All rentals are plus the State of Maine Sales and Use Tax
Located on South Shore Road in Northeast Harbor, this cottage has views of the water.
No pets and no smoking please
This large early 1890 cottage is located on South Shore Road in Northeast Harbor.Located a short distance from both the Fleet or the Village. A large open porch and lawn area allow a view from the front of the cottage. This cottage boasts a foyer with a fireplace, living room with a fireplace, dining room with a fireplace, and a den with a fireplace. Three of the bedrooms have fireplaces. This cottage has internet and cable TV.
- Large entrance hall.
- Living room with granite fireplace and door to porch and lawn area with views to the water.
- Den with fireplace.
- Office with fireplace.
- Dining room with fireplace easily seats 10.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas range and eating area.
- Laundry area.
- Powder room.
- Bedroom with two twin beds and fireplace with views of the water.
- Bedroom with double bed with views of the water.
- Bathroom with tub adjoining.
- Single bedroom with fireplace.
- Bedroom with single bed.
- Bedroom with double bed.
- Bathroom with stall shower.
- Bedroom with double bed and with a view of the water.
- Three bedrooms each with two twin beds.
- Bathroom with tub.